The workshop welcomes submissions that cover (but that are not limited to) the following topics:
- End-user development for spreadsheets
- Methods bridging the gap between models and spreadsheets
- Spreadsheet testing and inspection techniques
- Spreadsheet smell detection
- Visualization approaches, e.g., data flow diagrams
- Experience reports
- Refactoring techniques
- Fault localization and correction techniques
- Tool demos
We welcome both full research papers (max. 16 pages), and short papers (max. 8 pages) written in English and prepared using the specific Springer LNCS format. We also welcome tool demonstrations (max. 4 pages).
The accepted papers and tool demonstrations will be published in the extra proceedings of the IS-EUD dedicated to the workshops.